5 chiropractic marketing tasks to automate today
Between patient visits, Zoom meetings, and daily to-do lists, it’s easy to get caught up in the minutia of the workday. As a Chiropractor, it’s up to you to decide what gets your time and attention. There are particular recurring tasks, especially in chiropractic marketing, that you need to automate.
Automation doesn’t mean your connection with patients or your team becomes ingenuine, it actually means you have more time to create authentic connections. You get to keep your unique brand voice and look, while getting a big portion of your day back to grow your practice, not just survive it. Below are my top five picks for marketing tasks to automate today.
Automate chiropractic marketing
- Onboarding new patients: The first task to automate within your practice is onboarding new patients. When you automate the lead intake process, anyone in your office can handle a new patient. When there is no Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for how you’ll handle a new lead from the first point of contact to signing a contract, the quality of service your patients receive can fluctuate. However, when every team member is using the same process, each patient is cared for in a highly effective manner.
- Social media posts: Randomly posting to social media or having your front office staff post when they have time will prove ineffective. Create a content calendar for your practice. What happens in your office during certain times of the year? Create content – blogs, social posts, press releases – surrounding those activities. Utilize social media management tools like Hootsuite or Buffer to schedule your posts in advance. This way, your social posts support other content you create and posting becomes routine rather than sporadic.
- Industry research: New chiropractic research is always being published. Use Google Alerts to do all the research for you. The free tool will deliver specific content straight to your inbox. Google Alerts monitors the internet for mentions of your chosen words or phrases and delivers emails in real-time or on a daily or weekly basis, keeping you in the know without hours of online research.
- Marketing emails: As with social posts, the content within your marketing emails or e-newsletters should be planned. Create a calendar that coincides with your social content. Build a template within your email platform, like MailChimp or Kajabi, and use that template to house your content for each new email.
- Your daily and weekly to-do lists. If your desk is covered in yellow Post-it notes as reminders of tasks to get done, it’s time for an upgrade. A project management and share calendar platform like Asana will not only organize your to-do list items, but you can assign them to different members of your team. Organize your tasks by category, set deadlines, and communicate with your team about the project’s progress through completion.
Automating chiropractic marketing within your practice is just one of the many steps you can take to increase revenue and decrease your hands-on work with recurring tasks. Each week, my Masterclass members get marketing insights from Ardavan Javid from MyChiroPractice. Join now for live weekly sessions.